Skip to main content

Programs: Speech Language Pathology

To become a licensed speech-language pathologist, you are required to earn a master’s degree in communication sciences and disorders. The prerequisites for eligibility to apply to a UW-Eau Claire graduate program are listed below. (TEST)

Communication Sciences and Disorders Post-​Baccalaureate Online Courses

Key Program Information
Program Type Credit
Delivery Format Online
Description By earning up to 30 credits of undergraduate coursework in Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD), you could become eligible for admission to a CSD post-bacc graduate program.

Join our mailing list!