Improve your technical communication and writing to springboard your project management career. Learn skills to reach comprehensive goals through an interdisciplinary approach and become a successful project manager today.
|Next Session||Register anytime!|
Improve your understanding of technical communication and launch yourself into high-level project management with this new approach to communication skills. Successful project managers have a duty to effectively communicate and implement technical communication skills to ensure project goals are met. Communicating complex knowledge, identifying audience needs, and ensuring quality deliverables are necessary for comprehensive project communication.
Through this interdisciplinary approach, students will be able to:
- Use technical writing best practices to effectively manage projects
- Understand audience analysis to improve communication strategies
- Effectively manage project schedule and scope
- Develop an awareness of stakeholder needs
- Successfully implement strategy to close a project