Improve your technical communication and writing to springboard your project management career. Learn skills to reach comprehensive goals through an interdisciplinary approach and become a successful project manager today.
|Series||Technical Writing: Online Certificate Programs and Classes|
|Next Session||Register anytime!|
Improve your understanding of technical communication and launch yourself into high-level project management with this new approach to communication skills. Successful project managers have a duty to effectively communicate and implement technical communication skills to ensure project goals are met. Communicating complex knowledge, identifying audience needs, and ensuring quality deliverables are necessary for comprehensive project communication.
Through this interdisciplinary approach, students will be able to:
- Use technical writing best practices to effectively manage projects
- Understand audience analysis to improve communication strategies
- Effectively manage project schedule and scope
- Develop an awareness of stakeholder needs
- Successfully implement strategy to close a project
Advance your career by improving your technical writing skills
Why should you take online courses or get a certificate in technical writing? Job opportunities! Employment in technical writing is expected to grow faster than average over the next few years, offering new career opportunities or advancement. You can choose online courses from basic, intermediate, or advanced non-credit training in technical writing and communication, or courses in specialty areas. You can earn a certificate in technical writing or pick only the course that best fit your needs.
Becoming a better technical writer is easy with our online program:
- Start anytime! If you prefer, you can begin on a fixed time schedule as well
- Group enrollments encouraged - learn with your co-workers
- You can register online - it is quick and easy!
The various technical writing courses and certificates are taught by instructors with more than 20 years of professional, technical, and career training experience. The courses are industry developed, giving you access to the same e-learning business and industry are currently utilizing.