Focus on Mental Health
You care a great deal about your clients and want the best outcomes for them. What better way to refresh and recharge than to discover the most current research-based assessment tools, intervention techniques, and treatment strategies to help your clients thrive?
Programs in the Focus on Mental Health Series are perfect for social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, psychologists, or any other professional working with clients who struggle with mental health issues. The series is focusing on youth mental health and suicide risk assessment.
The workshops include:
- The latest research
- Practical applications you can use right away
- Interactive learning
- Discussions with peers
- Expert instructors - a combination of faculty researchers and clinicians/practitioners
It’s a convenient, affordable way to earn continuing education contact hours to fulfill your license and certification requirements.
- Focus on Youth Mental Health Free Community Discussion
- Growing Up the Hard Way — Children and Mental Health
- Update on Suicide Risk Assessment and Management
- Science of the Mind: A Neurocognitive Overview for Mental Health Professionals
- The Biological Foundation of Boundaries and Ethical Behavior
Programs in this Series
No programs are scheduled in this series at this time.