Summer Institute 2020 Registration Tips
Here are some helpful tips to help your Summer Institute registration process go smoothly!
REGISTER ONLINE to increase your chances of getting registered in your preferred sessions before they fill!
- Online registration is EASY and SECURE!
- Sessions fill quickly! Registrations for sessions are based on a first-come, first-registered basis. Register online to increase your chances of getting registered in your preferred sessions before they fill!
- Avoid the hassle of trying to call in and waiting to speak to a registration specialist. Register online when it is most convenient for you.
- If you have registered for a Continuing Education program in the past, your username and password are still valid. If you’ve forgotten your password, there will be an option to re-set your password when you register. Simply quick on “I forgot my password” on the registration page, and UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education will email you a link to reset your password.
- Do you need to register multiple people? After you have chosen your sessions, you can add another registrant. Just click on "Add Another Registrant" button and follow the online directions.
Have multiple back-up session choices ready in case your first choices are unavailable.
- If a session is full, it will say SOLD OUT.
- There will not be a waitlist for sessions.
- Due to the nature of the program, we cannot allow any session switching once your registration is complete.
You may register by phone
- Phone: 715-836-3636 | toll free 1-866-893-2423
- Please be aware that this is a very popular program, and there may be a high volume of calls. If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message, and a registration specialist will return your call as soon as possible.
- Please note, you cannot reserve a session by leaving a message.