Frank P. Saladis Project Management Certificate Program
This program is built for individuals looking to advance within their career with project management skills. The program is 100% online and self-paced.
|Categories||Professional and Workforce Development Business|
|Next Session||Register anytime!|
Who Should Attend
Engineers, IT Managers, Construction Managers, Operations Managers, Team Managers, Shift Managers, Team Leaders, Project Leaders, Project Managers, Program Managers, Senior Project Managers, Project Coordinator, Project Executives, Systems or Business Analysts, and others who are involved in project management.
Gain skills to manage projects and teams
The online Frank P. Saladis Project Management Certification is a great program if you are looking to advance your career by improving your project management skills! The online program allows complete flexibility — you can create your own schedule and finish at your own pace. There are three different specialized tracks with one-on-one coaching, all while allowing you to work on projects specific to your current job position.
Features/benefits the program offers:
- Single or combination tracks available in Project Management (PMP) Exam Prep, Learning Project Management Fundamentals, or focusing on a special area of interest
- Course flexibility — complete the coursework on your schedule
- Customizable course design based on your professional goals
- Gain experience through working hands-on with a real-world project
- Excellent quality of content based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Earn professional development units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Earn 5.6 continuing education credits from UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education
This program is designed around the education philosophy of Frank P. Saladis, a well-known contributor to the project management community for over 30 years. The values and philosophies of Mr. Saladis are incorporated throughout the coursework.
The core focus and values include:
- Being a positive and strong leader
- Adding value to projects, organizations and communities in which you serve
- Believing people skills, relationship building and communication skills are critical competencies
- Finding ways to volunteer
- Being a well-educated and continuous learner
Frank P. Saladis has been an outstanding contributor to the project management community for 30+ years, and has significantly influenced the design and content of this Certificate in Project Management Program—especially its personalized approach. A true visionary, Mr. Saladis focuses not only on the project management profession, but more specifically on the value of the individual project manager.