Helping patients reduce stress and increase awareness
Perhaps the most significant benefit of mindfulness is the ability to choose how to react, or not react, to our ruminating thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Psychotherapist and hypnotherapist Thomas Roberts will teach you methods you can use to help your clients manage complex conditions through mindfulness. When you participate in these webinars, you will gain the skills to offer your clients an alternative and emerging treatment option. This series will focus on four complex conditions and culminates with an interactive virtual practicum.
- Mindfulness for Mood Disorders
- Mindfulness for Trauma-Based Dysregulation
- Mindfulness for Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness for Addictions
- Mindfulness Virtual Practicum
What you will learn:
- How to regulate moods for those with anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder
- How to cultivate a more balanced perspective to managing stress
- Discover useful tools to support recovery from trauma
- Skills to teach your clients how to avoid re-triggering events or experiences.
- How to teach your clients to listen to the sensations of the body
- The relationship between inflammation and pain in the body
These webinars are a convenient and affordable way to earn continuing education contact hours to fulfill your license and certification requirements from a location of your choice.
- Learn methods to reduce inflammation in the body
- Explore the nature of addiction beyond chemical addictions
- Powerful methods for managing recovery and cultivating relapse prevention tools
- Apply mindfulness methods to practice exercises to take back to your practice
Programs in Mindfulness in the Clinical Setting
Mindfulness for Addictions
Our understanding of addiction has evolved beyond chemical addictions. During this program, we will explore a number of addictive behaviors and how mindfulness can change your client's mindset, so they have a different response to addictive behavior.
Mindfulness for Chronic Pain
Mindfulness and meditation are alternative healing methods for managing the debilitating effects of chronic pain. Understanding the relationship between physical and emotional pain in the body so your clients can live a more rewarding life.
Mindfulness for Mood Disorders
Mindfulness is a growing evidence-based method to combat stress, improve mental health and bring awareness to the reactions of the body. This webinar will teach you powerful mindfulness tools to help your clients reach health and wellness goals.
Mindfulness for Trauma-Based Emotional Dysregulation
Mindfulness is an excellent tool to support recovery from trauma; including resilience, self-compassion, presentness and learning to self-regulate mood variations. Meditation is a natural, powerful method of healing supporting the recovery process.
As a culmination of the virtual Mindfulness in the Clinical Setting Series, this interactive practicum will help health care and human services providers learn mindfulness exercises and how to apply them in their practice.